Thursday 12 February 2009

Hello and welcome

Here we are – the first post in a new online era for me.

To anyone looking in – thank you and welcome. I hope you'll pop back soon to see something a little more interesting and informative than this rather skinny opening.

This blog will be about many things – I want it to give scope for my myriad interests. So I hope you'll find something to enjoy as we tread this blogging road together.

There'll be many subjects discussed, but if there's going to be a core 'theme', I hope it'll be the pleasures that life affords. Hence "The Voluptuous Manifesto".

But we have to start somewhere. And I do have plans for rather more fun in the not-too-distant future.

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the party, Syb. If there's anyone's thoughts I'd enjoy looking in on in these here infowebs, it's yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Irene – as I said elsewhere, your blog inspired me to give it a go.

    If I manage to make it half as interesting and fun as yours, I'll be doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, Syb. Looking forward to seeing this develop.
    gem.

    ReplyDelete